Tuesday 29 January 2013

Grandchildren! ( Fun & Laughter ) lots of cuddles...

I am so excited in one way to see my grand babies.. But sad to leave this nice weather of Florida.. I guess you call this feeling bittersweet. We had a super time on the Island of Anna Maria.. Spend quality time with family.. Lots of biking.. Golfing ..Walking the beach and  Thrifting in the many charity shops.. I have gathered many small items to re-invent  and display in the shop to pack in the car.. My man tells me .. We have  to be frugal with the space we have.. But he has forgotten how well I can pack items in the back of a vehicle, my auction days have been an  indication.. he is always surprised when I return home from my adventures  the treasures I pull out of the vehicle..
   Wish me luck on the packing...  stay tune  for my adventures out on the  West coast  in the next while..

No comments:

Post a Comment