Monday 27 May 2013

Another weekend of cold weather..

It seems spring is finding it difficult to appear.. Being a weekend after May 24 it is a little quite around the town.. But I did welcome some of my American Customers back, being it was their long weekend. My big black number chair has departed the shop to a good home. Which left a small space  in my black section of the store.. No worries.. I  just  went to my workshop where another piece was waiting.. Picture to follow.   . Today being Monday I decided a needed my girlfriend fix.. So off  I went first thing this morning for a day with my special Ya! Ya! Sisters of  twenty years.. They all are such great cooks and we all enjoyed a delicious lunch along with some great conversation.. These visits  always confirm what a lucky and happy life I have , and my special girlfriends play a big role in achieving this.. Thanks girl...
Kathy









No comments:

Post a Comment