Saturday 20 September 2014

Cooler weather?

Hello everyone in blogger land.. Well, the fall has arrived and getting cooler in the shop.. I have been open at the shop on shorter hrs.. Fri- Sat and by chance Sunday...everyone has headed back home for school and other fall activities which make it quite In the shop... I am seeing some nice couples travelling and having a nice vacation once they have there university- college students tucked into there rooms...and classes... Being quite  we have decided to take a vacation to UK to visit our new grandson and his wonderful strong positive parents... Therefore I will be closed sept 22nd to oct 9th to be back for the last and final weekend and year... Yes, I have decided to give up my shop after 10 yrs in the business.. It is bittersweet But I feel confident in my decision .. Not them I have given up creating and thrifting , you my see me in some other form wether  on studio tours out of my nice new shed or at an outdoor market somewhere.. Will keep you all posted.. Thx all you followers...

No comments:

Post a Comment