Wednesday 11 January 2012

One Of A Kind Hall Tree!!


The history of this one of a kind hall tree...which consists of three pieces of recycled furniture. The main back of this piece is a dark heavy weathered stained pine door that lived in an old log cabin down the lane where I live..I rescued it from the trip to the landfill. After a sanding and a coat of robin egg blue paint I attached a shelf with hooks which I picked up at a garage sale a few months back,. to make it all stand up I screw nailed a half moon  vintage table I bought at auction in the summer.. Sanded it and painted it to match the door and the shelf..now I need some help from hubby to insert a small block behide it so it stands up and keeps it from being top heavy..what cottage owner would not want this little gem to welcome them every time they open their cottage door..I hope !!,

No comments:

Post a Comment