Thursday 28 February 2013

St. Mary's Island Georgia

Thursday..Feb 28th..
 My man and I headed  across the bridge to St. Mary's Georgia..  after we took a long  morning walk on the  Beautiful wide beach. .The day is cool,.breezy but sunny I  Packed a picnic for lunch , then on the road we headed to the  historic town of  St. Mary's, you can take a 2 hr boat cruise that takes over to Cumberland Island .. It is a nation park and still has property owned by the  Carnegie Family who area famousAmerican Family or at least their descends were.  You will also see breathtaking views , and  wild  horses ..a place where you can spend the day exploring.. The weather was a little choppy for boating and did not take  the cruise.. Hubby went to the marine museum I went exploring the few shops that were opened.. I did not purchase anything put did get some inspiration ideas.. Which I always love , tapping  into someone else's ideas.. And on this adventure I  discovered a new phrase  to apply to some of my repurposed item.. "DECAYED ELEGANCE " it  just adds a bit more class to Recycled or repurposed.. So,  That is my new word for today.. Who says I'm not working...my mind is always tuned  into the Shop...
Also my man picked up the local paper.. An Estate Sale is happening to tomorrow at 8.am guess where we our headed. With coffee in hand.... See you back here tomorrow wish me luck on my picking...


No comments:

Post a Comment