Monday 10 March 2014

December has arrived on the Bruce Pen..

Well , snow is piled high  on the steps of the LoftyLVS.. all items have been tucked in their places and draped with sheets for the long winter ahead...doesn't mean I have stopped .. I dug out my vintage spindle 3/4  wooden beds that I picked up last year at a country auction, once again my husband questioned  my reason for buying those, I don't have a use for them now! But I will find a way to up cycle and breath new life into these amazingly crafted spindle pcs.. So I calibrated with my brother and together we  reincarnation  them into a beautiful useful bench. I then plugged in my early! (Xmas present ) air pressure tank and upholstery gun and went to work making her a dress to drape  her fine lines...


No comments:

Post a Comment