Monday 10 March 2014

So much snow.. Nowhere to go.. Except my workshop...

Hello folks.. I am back from a few vacations.. Visiting daughters, grandchildren.. And doing some thrifting, as may have noticed on Facebook page LOFTY LION VINTAGE SHOP  which I have been posting my finds and projects.. I took a walk to town to visit the shop, could not find the front door entrance, had to climb over and into snow to my knees to get in to the back door..The shop is wintering well so that was nice to see.. Hope the snow starts to melt in order to get in the front doors..
May long weekend is the timeline to open for weekend business.. I am working on a few furniture items which will be posted on  Instagram and Facebook once they are finished.. Until then stay safe and warm. Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment