Tuesday 19 March 2013

Home and ready to create....

Hello folks.. Well , I am glad to be home .. But not liking the weather.. Ice is packed on the Bay and it is snowing out!.. Oh well, it is time to work on my many projects .. I went down to my Work room / basement.. There sitting  in a big plastic see through bag all sort of lovely tattered lace pieces..  I had washed them in the fall and packed them ready for some creative ideas oh what to do with these beautiful handmade  works of art!, they called out to me... Show me off  in  a repurposed way so all could admire ...“Lampshades..”  I had Designed some cute shades previously for a client for her cottage...
So.. I packed up my lace-needles- wire lampshades that I stripped from there stained fabric  in the fall..  I  knew they would not be naked  for long... I  build a cozy warm  wood fire in our living room fireplace..  Spread out my  wonderful lacy material and went to work for the afternoon.. +++ evening+++ next day.. My sea shell picking has found their place along with my tattered lace ..
Okay when I start a project I can't stop...





No comments:

Post a Comment