Sunday 14 April 2013

Another yacht to sail with the little fellows!

Headed out today over to  Lake Huron to find a few bigger pieces of  driftwood , I am hoping to create a larger sail boat to join my little fellows..using a small vintage window frame..  my  patient husband  climbed over wet snow and slipper rocks along side me while trying to block out the west wind blowing in from Lake Huron.. Not a stick to be found.. Until , We started back from the shore I discovered a old cedar tree that had fallen over many years back, and there exposed with a mangled mess of tree roots that had been dryer overtime by rain and hot sun this is where I spotted my desired piece  to build my Momma boat,  remember my oyster and sea shell hunting.  They have found
a location on my boat hull .


No comments:

Post a Comment