Friday 26 April 2013

Getting the shop in shape along with myself.!.my exercise program every year,,

OMG.. Can't believe how much work I make for myself each spring.. When I put the shop to bed I think ... I won't need to rearrange too much  in the spring...WRONG... I started with my space of around 800 sq feet and think I will move this table and this carpet completely across the room to see how it looks..then move other items in it place.. I started  to paint a small table, then the colour seems to multiple on other items.. Now I have furniture that doesn't fit or the colour needs to match a chair.. Then a cushion needs to be made for that specific display, curtains need to be hung ,pictures need to be moved..all I can say is I'm glad I start early to begin opening  the shop .. So, that is the way I have been spending these rainy cold weeks of April... Please come for a visit so I can tell you all about it and you can see it with your own eyes..May 18th long weekend is coming fast and furious...back to work Kathy. A verse that is so true...  A True story about an Antique
                                                             I hunt it, Find it,Buy it
                                                             Haul it, Wash it, Scrub it,
                                                             Paint it, fix it, wrap it,
                                                              Load it, pay taxes
                                                              And rent on it
                                                       HOW CAN I TAKE ANY LESS..


No comments:

Post a Comment