Tuesday 2 April 2013

Recycled fabric handmade purses



Hello to all. The weather is still stuck in winter.. Talk about Groundhog Day.. Same thing everyday..
So, As I descend the stairs to my creative space, my mind is torn between painting a table that is staring from the corner of my space or sewing a few purses with my vintage stash of fabric.. I decided it is such a gloomy day lets pull out some bright fabric remnants and cheer up my day.. I pulled  a bright floral 60's curtain panel that I washed and cut out some faded pcs and ended up with a few ft for a colourful orange and red hobo bag... I used a bright orange fabric for the inside along with a  pocket...Next purse , I selected a royal blue pattern onion fabric and decided to add a vintage lace whimsy scene as a overlay for this next hobo adjustable shoulder bag. So let me present my Groundhog Day.... Hobo Purses..The day went so quickly while creating my cheery bags..




No comments:

Post a Comment